Whey protein powder is an excellent source of protein, even surpassing whole egg, soy, beef, casein or milk in its biological activity in the body and its ability to deposit nitrogen in the muscles. Whey is also a rich source of branched chain amino acids (BCAA), which make up 1/3 of the amino acids in muscle protein. Whey is the only protein source that contains immunoglobulins, which are essential in maintaining immune system function. Our Show Me the Whey® protein powder is a high quality protein supplement that is formulated to be a highly efficient, rich source of protein
- Provides 18 grams of protein per serving, with no lactose or fat.
- Enhanced with 100 milligrams of L-glutamine and 300 milligrams of the branched chain amino acids, L-leucine, L-valine and L-isoleucine to further support the muscles.
- Provides 10% of the daily value for calcium per serving from the powder alone!
- Provides important proteins B-lactoglobulin, A-lactalbumin, immunoglobulin and lactoferrin.
- Contains stevia, a natural sweetener which has been shown to have no affect on blood sugar levels