Osteoarthritis is a degenerative joint disease affecting more than 20 million Americans. Glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate are partners in the process of cartilage regeneration, supporting joint flexibility and promoting healthy joints. This duo has been used together for joint health promotion in Europe for more than a decade.
- Stimulates the activity of specialized cells, called chondrocytes, which help promote healthy cartilage tissue.
- Provides the building blocks for the formation of glycosaminoglycans and proteoglycans ñ large water binding molecules that are important constituents for cartilage formation.
- Attracts and holds water, supporting cartilage elasticity and fluidity.
- Chondroitin attracts fluid into web-like cartilage that covers the bone and joint, acting as shock absorption to surrounding bones.
- This pair has been shown to support anti-inflammatory activities, and promote decreased pain.
- Helps keep tissue destroying enzymes in check.
- Safe and readily absorbed via the gastrointestinal tract.