Coenzyme Q10, also known as ubiquinone or CoQ10, continues to gain popularity. CoQ10 is a fat-soluble coenzyme that is normally synthesized in the body. Most consumers supplement their diet with CoQ10 to help support cardiovascular health. The mechanism of action of CoQ10 occurs in the mitochondria of the cells, during the respiratory chain. Research indicates that CoQ10 may support heart health by supporting cellular energy production. Since CoQ10 is fat-soluble, it is important to take it with dietary fat or in a fatty acid suspension. The newest addition to our line is offered in a fatty acid suspension of safflower oil.
- Is offered in a 100 mg fatty acid suspension softgel.
- Highest dosage available in our line.
- All natural, without the addition of common excipients such as titanium dioxide.
- Supports heart health.
- Provides potent antioxidant benefits.
- Helps offset the decline of serum CoQ10 levels in those individuals who are taking HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (prescription medications that reduce cholesterol levels).
- Sourced from Japan, the highest quality supplier of CoQ10.
- Supports cellular energy production.